The Children's Bereavement Centre is run by a committed team of friendly, supportive and professional people who are qualified to help with the grieving process brought on by the death or terminal illness diagnosis of someone close.
Our core services are all free & available to children and young people aged 3-18 & their close family members regardless of race, class, sexual orientation or disability.
What we offer:
- One to One bereavement support, play therapy and counselling for children and young people (aged 3-18)
- Pre-bereavement support for children, young people and their parents/carers affected by terminal illness
- One to One bereavement counselling for adult family members
- Filial Therapy and Bereaved Family Programmes to support families together
- Face to face and telephone advice and support for children, families and professionals
- Social Events and monthly Peer Support Groups
- Children and Young Peoples Annual 2 day bereavement camp (aged 6-18)
- Children's Group Activities and Workshops
- Placement Provider for qualified counsellors and final year students
- Training programmes for schools, professional organisations and volunteers
If you require any further information please call or email us.
Childrens Bereavement Centre, 3 Kings Road, Newark, Notts NG24 1EW